The mobile test rig 4activeSB can be easily transported. System installation is performed by two people in about half an hour. The system works battery powered, with a minimum operating time of 10 hours at low temperatures. 4activeSB is for testing with pedestrian targets - articulated, static, deer and cyclist. Longitudinal and crossing scenarios are possible to test.
- build up and disassembling in 30 minutes
- for testing with all pedestrian dummies, bicyclists and slow motor cyclists
- triggers via light barriers or GPS/IMU (Novatel, OXTS, RaceLogic, Genesys, iMar)
- easy to operate via WLAN - with laptop or control panel
- triggering of the dummy is automatic
- correction of velocity during GPS testing
- battery powered - possible to test a whole day - power supply with 230V